Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last minute birthday wishes...

 
Some of you already saw my birthday wishlist, but I came across a couple things in the last couple weeks that I want:
* Girls in Glasses Tee by Danny Roberts - $45 - Igor+Andre Store
* Diana Camera with Flash -  $74 - Amazon.com

The tee is fabulously mod because of the great illustration by Danny Roberts, the amazing artist behind Igor+Andre and my current cute boy "crush." And I love the Diana camera because it takes fantastical, fairytale-looking pictures. My sister has a Holga, so I need a Diana for our lomography collaborations. Plus, I would love to document my travels across Europe through the eye of Diana...as soon as I get the chance to go in the next year or so. 

Thanks for reading lovelies!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I love that danny roberts tee, I've been wanting one for ages.

    ReplyDelete