Friday, April 30, 2010

Musical Inspiration from my April
































As promised, I am back with another edition of music that I could not get away from throughout this month! The grouping includes an interesting mish-mash of folk (surprise, surprise...), acoustic, country, and even a little mainstream goodness. Some songs are new, others are old, and one is even older (good ole John Denver), but this month's soundtrack all comes together to be quite marvelous if I do say so myself.

1) You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
2) Forgive You - Vedera
3) Cemeteries of London - Coldplay
4) I Met Up With the King - First Aid Kit
5) Bird Song - Sherree Chamberlain
6) We Sing - Vedera
7) Ambulance - Eisley
8) The Girl - City and Colour
9) Electric Bird - Sia
10) Grandma's Feather Bed - John Denver
Description: Beautiful songs (some happy, some sad, some indifferent) that have inspired my April.

Download the playlist on i-Tunes!

What songs, albums, or artists made your April fabulous?

xoxo,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. So good to see Eisley in there!

    My April soundtrack was a lot of Vienna Teng, Florence + the Machine, Ladyhawke, A.R. Rahman, Bat for Lashes, Santigold, M.I.A., the Dead Weather ... for starters. ;)

    ReplyDelete