Sunday, April 25, 2010

Casual Evening Out



















































Most of my previous looks have shown me in dresses and skirts, but, believe it or not, I actually wear skinny jeans most days. I am especially in love with jean leggings because they are very flattering on my twiggy legs. I wore this outfit out to dinner with my parents and some long-time family friends last night!

What I Wore:
* Bright yellow tunic from Heritage 1981 (sold in Forever 21)
* Gray cardi from Target
* Jean leggings from Pacific Sunwear (I have two pairs already)
* Classic kitten heels from Target
* Deep red vintage bag from my grandma
* Silver cut-out earrings from H&M (my go-to earrings that look FAB with almost anything in my closet)

Check out this look on Lookbook or Chictopia!

xoxo,
Sarah

P.S. How do you like my French braided hairstyle?

0 comments:

Post a Comment