Monday, February 1, 2010

Your English Is Good!

Once you have been around me long enough, you will discover how much I adore music. Not only is it a fabulous means of expression (a bit like a journal), but musicians are often seen as trendsetters. Just remember the Sgt. Pepper look from the Beatles or the recent revival of military attire by Coldplay with Viva La Vida. And do not even get me started on Eisley; they definitely have their own kick going (quite possibly responsible for bringing skinny jeans back), and most only wish they could keep up!
 
All that to say, music inspires me, and it influences the fashion industry. This evening, my lovely sister introduced me to Tokyo Police Club's video "Your English Is Good," which is filled with very stylish individuals enjoying a summer day. I want to join in the fun chronicled by this adorable group of friends!

See for yourself:



xoxo,
Sarah
@itsalovelylife

P.S. In other news, I am ready for spring and cute floral dress wearing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment