Sunday, February 7, 2010

I saw it first Miley!

The Grammy's have come and gone already, but people are still talking about the fashions on the red carpet. As I was admiring the celebrities in their designer wear (labels that I look forward to wearing one day), I was most excited by Miley Cyrus' choice of a long-sleeved, Hervé Léger mini dress. Some called it a bit casual for the Grammy's, but I loved it, especially because of the tie-dyed material. In fact, I loved it when I first picked it out on the catwalks and featured it in my article reviewing the collections during NYFW S/S 2010. It feels good to be on the same wavelength as a celebrity! What can I say? We have great taste!

Check out my original New York Fashion Week article on Dedicated Follower of Fashion (scroll down to "Night Life").

Plus, if you love the dress as much as Miley and me, it will be in an auction (February 8-18) to benefit Haiti relief efforts. Way to go Miley! 

xoxo,
Sarah
@itsalovelylife

0 comments:

Post a Comment