Monday, July 9, 2012

A Lovely Sunday

Sunday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week, especially since I have my sister here with me. We start the day with church, followed by brunch and a quick adventure somewhere around the city (farmer's market, cute shops, or touristy stuff--hey, I'm still new-ish here, so no shame). After our runnings-around, we come back to relax, and I nap. It really gets me charged up for the week ahead.

Here are some pictures from this week's edition of Sunday.
Brunch. They had already cleared the table at this point, but it was AMAZING.
As my mentor told me, this is me looking "city-fied."
I love my new Kate Spade!
The hairstyle that keeps me cool. Plus, it's super easy to do. Tutorial coming in the near future.
Walking down the street.
Mary laughing with the Capitol.
We found orchids.
Botanic Garden.
About to call it a day at this point. The summer heat was getting to us!
What I Wore:
Floral Dress - Nordstrom Rack
Earrings - H&M Germany (when I visited there 6 years ago!)
Snakeskin Flats - Steve Madden (c/o TJ Maxx)
Purse - Kate Spade (my NEW one!)
Sunglasses - Kate Spade (c/o Nordstrom Rack)

What Mary Wore:
Geometric Print Dress - Hurley (I gave it to her!)
Sandals - H&M
Red Purse - The Icing
Sunglasses - Burlington Coat Factory

xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment