Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dragonette's Martina Sorbara



A couple weeks ago, I started researching upcoming concerts in my area because I realized I'm not seeing enough live music anymore. I discovered Dragonette in the process and was instantly drawn in to their upbeat, electronic sounds featuring Martina Sorbara's infectious voice. It's the kind of music that makes you want to dance no matter where you are. I can't wait to see the group in the near future!

After I watched a couple of Dragonette's videos, I was completely inspired by Martina's style. She's definitely got that edge in her personality which shows through in her style choices. And of course, I'm always a fan of a fellow girl with bangs. An extra piece of info, she's the daughter of a Canadian government official.

All that to say, check out Dragonette (use Spotify!). You'll be hooked in no time.



xoxo,
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment