Monday, August 30, 2010

I LOVE Pockets!
































An outfit post. Wow, aren't you proud?! Today, I'm excited to share my FAVORITE new skirt from one of my favorite stores, TJ Maxx. I find myself trying to wear it nearly every day lately. It has so many great elements that have fast made it a staple item:
(in order of excitement!)
1. POCKETS!
2. Buttons
3. High Waist
4. Flattering Fit
5. Quality Denim
6. Comfortable
































On other days, I've paired it with a solid mustard yellow top, a bright red top with 3/4 sleeves, or a darker floral sleeveless blouse. I always tuck it in because that lovely waist is one of the best aspects of the skirt.
































I'd also like to highlight the lovely back of the skirt that gives the waistline a little elasticity, adding to the comfort. Now, if you're like me at all, running around places constantly, it's great to have that go-to skirt that looks and feels great.

Oh, and check out the exposed zipper on my floral top (above). That was the selling point for me - plus, I'm a sucker for anything in cream. 
















Finally, I have to mention my NEW-to-me huraches from a recent thrifting adventure. Ever since I discovered my grandma's pair several years ago, I have been a bit obsessed with this style of sandals. I wore hers until they finally decided to give out on me (that was a sad day). Fortunately, I happened upon this pair for $2 in my size a couple weeks ago. It was love! 

What I Wore:
Floral Top - $10.48 - Target (sale!)
Denim Skirt by WD-NY - $18 - TJ Maxx
Vintage Hurache Sandals - $2 - Thrifted
Plastic Headband - $5 - Ulta

As always, thank you for reading! <3

xoxo,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I adore that skirt! I probably would've put that list in that exact same order, too :) Wish I had more skirts with pockets!! I don't think people make enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE LOVEE the skirt, your whole outfit looks darling!

    ReplyDelete