Monday, September 20, 2010

A lovely Saturday afternoon

Apart from it being a little toasty outside, this past weekend was really fun! On Saturday, I visited my little sister (as in younger). We ran around town doing some of our favorite things:
* Tried local dining - Bacon cheeseburgers (3 bucks!) and fountain drinks
* Got snow cones - Cherry & cream is my fave flavor! <3
* Breezed through some thrift stores
* Talked, talked, and talked - What are sisters for?


Anyway, my lovely sister snapped a few photos of my outfit while we were out exploring. Enjoy!




What I Wore:
* Striped tunic/dress - $15 - Forever 21
* Jeggings - $22 - Pac Sun
* Vintage belt - FREE - my grandma's closet
* Moccasins - $15 - made by me from a kit (bought locally)
* Vintage purse - FREE - my grandma's closet
* Leaf earrings - $4.80 - Forever 21
* Sunglasses - $5 - local boutique

Here's a better shot of my earrings from a photo booth session with my macbook (haha). I wear these almost every day right now...in anticipation of fall weather. Just get here already!















xoxo,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! :) I am obsessed with stripes. I wear them almost everyday, but I guess they rarely appear on my blog for some reason! Cute earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete