Sunday, June 24, 2012

There you go stealing my heart...
























We have a REALLY fabulous TJ Maxx nearby, and I love it because it's mostly high end designers versus just a small section. I still can't afford much of anything, but I was in heaven exploring and lusting after the likes of Tory Burch, Valentino, Kate Spade, and Nanette Lepore.

I fell in the love with this Tory Burch jacket and wouldn't even let myself try it on for about...2 minutes (can't stay away that long). It was made out of a fabulous white leather with cut-out hearts. I recognized it from a few seasons back and while it was going for $300 (down from $600), I had to pass today and understandably left a little heartbroken.

However, I have a BEAUTIFUL new Kate Spade handbag coming in the next several days, as they were having an online sale too good to pass up. It's still going on...25% off ALL sale items (dangerous, I know)!



















I feel like having a Kate Spade handbag is kind of like a sisterhood around here--much like the Anthro girl. You just have this instant bond with each other. The other day I was at an event with work friends, and 3 out of 4 of us were carrying a Kate Spade. The next day marked the beginning of earlier-said sale, so of course we started comparing which one we'd be purchasing. I finally decided upon this lovely red one, as I've been wanting a quilted bag for a REALLY long time. I just can't wait for it to arrive! I loved my last Kate Spade, but now I'm afraid that I'm forever ruined for any other handbag... 

xoxo,
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment