Saturday, November 6, 2010

Asian Market
































I was out and about town this afternoon, so I decided to have my sister snap a few pictures of my outfit. We were out with my mommy looking for very specific items for making Asian cuisine, so I have some "scenic" pictures of the marketplace throughout my post. Enjoy!



































We finished off the day with some boba tea (technically, mine was a boba smoothie). It's always such a delicious treat. I was drinking it so fast that I kept getting a brain freeze!
























What I Wore:
* Plaid Shirt - under $25 - Forever 21
* Jeggings - under $25 - Pac Sun
* Trench Coat - under $35 - Old Navy
* Vintage Purse - FREE - my grandma's closet
* Tall Boots (my latest obsession!) - $50 - local boutique
* Braided Headband - $2 - Claire's

In other news, I've decided that I should start wearing lipgloss and/or lipstick again. Typically, I just prefer my Burt's Bees lip balm, but I need more color going on. I'm feeling bright pink or dark red for some reason...

xoxo,
Sarah

P.S. My friend Travis just reintroduced me to Gavin DeGraw, and I'm loving the song "Dancing Shoes" from his newest album Free. Take a listen!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Gavin had a new album out! Thanks for the tip, friend!

    ReplyDelete