Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pictorial Ode to Fall
































Fall is almost on its way out...oh my, oh my! I'm always sad when fall comes to an end. For a brief time (not long enough), the weather is perfect, the leaves are colorful, and the fashion is just right. I love that sweetness and little chill in the air, which is more than bearable with a bright cardi or lightweight trench.

























With it being December, it's time to say goodbye to fall weather. Winter is quickly on its way, bringing in beautiful coats, warm boots, lovely hats, knitted scarves, and leather gloves. It'll be great, really it will. I just have a special place in my heart for fall and hate to see it go so soon!

What I Wore:
* Tunic/Dress - under $20 - Forever 21
* Boyfriend Cardigan - under $15 - NY & Co.
* Jeggings - under $25 - Pac Sun
* Tall Boots - $50 - local boutique
* Scarf - FREE - gift from my sister (London street market)
* Leaf Earrings - $4.80 - Forever 21
* Vintage Purse - $5 - thrifted

xoxo,
Sarah

P.S. Enjoy a pretty little video with fall scenery from A Fine Frenzy:

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the ode to fall, such a good season filled with delicious coffee drinks. I love all your fall pictures, you capture the essence perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures and outfit! I, too, love A Fine Frenzy. She is definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Where I live fall has been over for weeks!! It is strange to see leaves on the ground in your pictures.

    Beautiful outfit and I do agree - autumn is lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete