Saturday, January 30, 2010

1 2 3 4


Finally!!! I am starting up my own fashionable blog and style diary! In the coming weeks, I will start writing at least once or twice a week. I have so many ideas for this site, and it is really exciting to finally share them with more stylish people. It is TOO difficult keeping them all bottled up inside!

By the way, I am the Junior Editor of Dedicated Follower of Fashion, which is an up-and-coming fashion blog based in Los Angeles. We are moving toward a magazine format more and more everyday and recently launched a redesign. I write up and publish articles on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so definitely check me out there too. Of course, I will probably be reminding you anyway!

xoxo,
Sarah
@itsalovelylife

P.S. With this being my first post, enjoy a little soundtrack!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment